Lowongan Shell Retail Business Opportunity-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Deliver operational excellence in a customer-driven environment;
- Oversee the station(s) and management of facility;
- Managing the team within the station(s) including recruitment, performance and other team management requirements;
- In charge for financial of the station(s) and other miscellaneous control within the business;
- Execution of sales & marketing activities as recommended by Shell;
- Ensure 24/7/265 operations;
- Handling operations of the petrol station(s), workshop(s) & retail store(s).
- Able to travel to site(s) daily and operate the stores including weekends & public holidays;
- Financial capability for the initial investment value;
- Able to understand basic financial data;
- Has experience in training & recruitment within a customer facing environment would be advantageous;
- Clear credit history with no criminal records;
- Has no direct conflict of interest;
- Experience within the retail industry would be advantageous;
- Positive attitude;
- Able to deliver commercial results.
- Opportunity to run multiple own businesses with lower risks;
- Running petroleum retail stations with Shell;
Shell Retail Business Opportunity-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya, Jawa Timur, Sulawesi Utara | Ditayangkan: 09-October-2019 | Tutup pada 08-November-2019
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
The successful investor will run Shell petroleum retail stations through a partnership investment scheme with huge advantages such as lower investment risks and good returns. The investor will be in charge on the operational side and being fully supported by Shell.
Royal Dutch Shell PLC, commonly known as Shell, is a British-Dutch oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the third-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues (and the largest based in Europe). In the 2019 Forbes Global 2000, Shell was ranked as the ninth-largest company in the world (and the largest outside China and the United States), and the largest energy company. Shell was first in the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world's largest companies; in that year its revenues were equivalent to 84% of the Dutch national $556 billion GDP.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adi Hariyono on +62 21 2958 8823
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53